Wish you all a very very happy, warm, and a mind-blowing New Year 2011!
It is 1st of January, 2011, and this is my first post of the year. Unlike the set tradition of recapping things of previous year on 31st December, I am going to talk about the best post of 2010 on this very day.
I want to take this opportunity to express my heartfelt gratitude from me and my team at VA4 Business for showering your love and support, and for making our journey so exciting. Thank You Very Much!
This day is important for us for one more reason. We are celebrating our 5th birthday. We are five now. Come together and let’s say from the utmost bottom of our guts: Happy Birthday VA4 Business!
The fifth year of the blog’s life has been particularly impressive. After a long pause, it has again risen. This year the blog has woken from the dead like the mythical Phoenix. Although the posts were not as regular as it had to be, we tried harder to infuse life in this blog again.
In all these years, four to be precise, our system got rusted. We can still hear some creaks here and see some leaks there. It will take some time for us to bring is back in shape, but soon it will be up on its feet, and running like a man who has left his wheelchair behind for the first time in his life.
All the dusting of keywords is done, and our writers have also done all the rituals and exercises (of fingers) and they are rearing to go. But before we begin with the New Year, let’s see what gems our writers produced in the year gone by.
Leaves from the past
2010 may be over, but the knowledge hidden in the scholarly posts will remain as useful as it was at the time of writing. Our writers have produced some very in-depth articles on the topics that will help you successfully run your online business.
Our writers have shared some valuable insights that will help you with niche finding, blogging, and blog promotion. Follow the links and take pearls out of the ocean of VA4 Business.com blog.
- 10 Advertising and Marketing Tasks a VA Can Do for You
- 10 Ways a Designer VA Can Help You Prepare Your Communication Plan
- 10 SEO Task a Virtual Assistant Can Perform For You
- Why use a VA (Virtual Assistant)
- What to consider when choosing a VA (Virtual Assistant)
SEO, Search Marketing
- SEO at a Glance – From Keyword to Backlink
- Local Search Marketing with Google Places, claim your free Local Business listings to increase your holiday sale.
- Keyword Research for Local Business Success
- How to Choose a Right Keyword for Your SEO or PPC Campaign?
- SEO and WordPress: How to Optimize Your WordPress Blog
- SEO 2010
- SEO Link Building Tips
- 3 SEO Myths You Should Not Subscribe to
- Internet Marketing – The Success Road Map
- How to Develop a Marketing Plan that Wins Heart & Mind of Your Customer
- 3 Marketing Lessons You Can Learn from Your 4-Year Old Kid
- Why Customer Retention is More Important than Customer Acquisition
- 7 Essentials for Small Business Marketing Campaign
- Best of Marketing Tips
- How to advertise free online
- How a Small Business Owner Should Structure a Press Release
- How to Optimize a Press Release for Better Search Engine Ranking
Blogging, Blog Promotions
- Set Up Your Blog in 30 Minutes Flat
- 5 Ways to Know What Your Visitors Wants from Your Blog
- How to Make Your Blog More Appealing to the Visitors
- How to Say Thank You and Make your Small business grow big
- The Lazy Mans Guide to Finding a Perfect Niche
- What Everybody Needs to Know About Blogging
- 5 Traits of a Successful Blogger
- Using Social Networks to Drive Traffic
- Market Your Blog like a Professional
- 50 Free WordPress Blog Themes
Happy blogging, see you next week 🙂