Dedicated Remote Employee
Suitable for ongoing long term project,
A extraordinary tech talent will be dedicated solely to manage your business process.
Dedicated Hiring Model
Recruiting dedicated employees is an art in itself and requires creativity and skills. Only an experienced and qualified staffing specialist can assist you in reaching the right employees.
We will help to match the skills of our candidates with your unique and distinctive preferences and business requirements. With our diligent hiring process, we release the burden of staffing from your shoulders.
You do not need to waste your precious time posting on social media and wait until you reach the right employee. Leave such pains on us, and we will select the most suitable candidate specialized for a specific position or job role.
Identifying the Right Employees for your business
Here is the six-step process you can expect while hiring a dedicated remote talent with us
The best way to identify the right candidate for a particular post is to –
- Look for someone who is committed to his/her career. Check the employee’s profile and his past professional records. Avoid hiring someone who switches jobs and even career fields aimlessly.
- Next, examine the analytical and learning skills of the candidate by trying different methodologies. Ensure that your employee is agile enough to learn and acquire the necessary skills required for your specific job role.
- Check the compatibility of the candidate with your company values and culture. S/he must be willing to have open communication with the managers and other employees without hesitation.
Here is what you get:
- A well-managed virtual employee is willing to take responsibilities.
- Free Computer system and workplace for the employee.
- 100 hours of quality work per month for 22 days a month (Saturday and Sunday holiday)
- Efficient high-speed internet access
- Live interaction with the employee through video call/ voice chatting
- You have total control over the employee (manage/interact/ hiring/ firing)
The skills on offer at Back Office
- English-proficient employees, good conversation skills
- Bloggers who will write and mange blogs for you.
- SEO, Promotion specialist for your website.
- Affiliate Managers/ Marketing Managers.
- Web Site Developers with latest coding skills
- Graphic Designers with excellent designing skills
- PHP programmers, developers
- Data entry operators, managing online and offline work